Old August 16th 17, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default ASW27B prices falling

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 3:15:51 PM UTC-7, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:

Well, my ASG 29 wing was made as a 18 Meter wing then cut into a inter and outer panel. I watched as I was their! Also, I saw the 15 meter molds appear as they were finished many years ago. My price for the 15 Meter tips in 2006 was $6,000 USD. Since the 18 meter outer panels come from when the wing is cut, I guess you could tell them to toss them, but that may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard, but this is RAS!
Best. #711.

Perhaps I made an unfounded assumption, I know one ASG-29 who only has the 15 meter tips, met him at Nephi this year. I was under the assumption he purchased it new as he said it never had the 18 meter tips.