Old November 20th 06, 07:12 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,uk.local.cumbria,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather

Default Guys, please cut your nails

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Tiffany Harvey wrote:

You're making my clit sore!

nightbat

Well let me see, it can't be the coffee boys because they're
into playing with themselves. Officer Bert has his blowup dolly Britney,
Commander Double-A has those Glow shirt inquisitive loquacious NorthWest
Bar beauties, and all my other staff Officers duty ordered manicured
nails. Hmmmmm, so who could it be, cause Saul has a new girlfriend, yes
I got it, the lonesome sidewalk astronomer, sure since he lost Saul now
he's on the prowl again.

It sure as hell can't be The One True Abomination of Nature, Joseph
Bartlo. He's too busy with the goats.

TBIM