Old December 19th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
TSS7

Default Z's network?

Is it the general consensus that Zoom's Aero News Network is not
completely trustworthy? It would seem he is just re-posting news he
gets from some source. But I wonder if he doesn't "doctor up" the
articles himself. If he's doing that, then they should throw him off
the internet. I wonder if there is proof of him doing just that??
I've read his website, but I get the feeling he's censoring the news.
If so, he probably needs the Aero News Network as a sounding board to
keep his ability to post news in some fashion the way he wants it
posted. I wonder is there is another site like his that posts news
that isn't under an influence of someone of his character?