Old December 19th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
TSS7

Default Z's network?

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:29:19 -0600, "Montblack"
wrote:

("Paul Tomblin" wrote)
"throw him off the internet"? What the #$%* are you talking about? The
cure for bad speech is good speech, not censorship.

Fox News has a web site too.

So does CBS, ABC, ......and CNN :-)

Montblack

Well yes, but I want exclusive aviation news. The networks seem to
grab the bigger stories, and have little interest in sport aviation.
I'm going to check out avweb, and see if they have similar types of
news. I suspect that ANN posts mostly news off the wire without
massaging it. But the problem is, the reader would have no way of
knowing which stories have been doctored up. I used to suscribe to the
US Aviator back in the 80's and it was a good magazine. Somewhere
along the way, Zoomer seemed to slip off beaten path and went down the
wrong one. But it's not unusual for insanity to manifest itself later
in life. One of the guys that used to fly with me on the airline used
to skydive with Zoom. And he said he was normal back then, and that
was back in either the late seventies or early eighties. But then
again, how normal is anyone who skydives :-)