Old September 9th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default FAA ATLANTA JOKE AND SCAM

"EMTAE" wrote in message ...
Mike wrote:
"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in message
EMTAE wrote:

NATCA Endorses Obama for President
AMERICA’S AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT SEN. BARACK
OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT

The National Air Traffic Controllers Association has given its
endorsement
for president to Senator Barack Obama, a champion of fair collective
bargaining rights for controllers, a fierce advocate for aviation safety
and
holding the Federal Aviation Administration accountable, and a
courageous,
inspiring and devoted leader for working men and women nationwide.

Come to find out, the Grand Wizard was never a NATCA member to begin
with. So not only was he never a pilot, he was never a controller either.

Whats worse?

1. A Grand Wizard
2. A Dick Puffer

You have 15 seconds

You must choose one

Freud concluded that those who have fear and/or severe anxiety towards gays
are simply hiding their own homosexual desires. Peer reviewed studies have
proved it.

So the village idiot thinks I'm gay. That doesn't really bother me that
much, but then I never really had any irrational fear of gays to begin with.
However the greatest psychoanalyst in history thinks you're gay, JJ, and
furthermore it's a scientific fact. Does that bother you?