Old June 25th 17, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ILEC SN10B + Oudie For Sale

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:17:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:
If its connected to the probe inputs and not the cruise/climb input...

Dave,

I re-connected the t-probe to the wires to the DB-15 temp inputs (pins 1&2).

Looking at the manual -- I think I have to go to the Vario Tuning Page to see the OAT being reported by the probe?

Thx ... kk

OK - the Vario Tuning Page OAT value quickly climbs when I hold the temp probe in my hand ... and then returns to room temp when i rest it on my desk -- so appears to be working correctly.

For those who have made eBay bids ... I will remove/cancel your bid if you are no longer interested in the unit ... let me know ...

I will also add a note to the e-bay auction indicating the temp probe wire was cut - and reconnected.

KK