Old July 26th 03, 07:39 PM
Jim Watt

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:09:47 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

Jim Watt wrote:

:On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:58:01 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:
:
:Of course it does. Because it's not what you want (which is
:apparently these people given their guns back and sent home).
:
:In the case of the British nationals one did not have a gun
:because he was an aid worker and in any event we were
:talking of repatriating both to Britain for a fair trial
:
:The more you talk, the sillier you sound....
:
:Uhuh when the argument fails attack the person presenting it
:and marginalise them. I think I know that tactic.

Yes, I think you do, since it is precisely the basis for your entire
position.

On the contary, I've kept to facts rather than decending into
peronal abuse - apart from your president who is an
expletive deleted

:But fine, your country kidnaps people holds them illegally, forces
:confessions out of them and then executes them, what exactly are you
rotecting? freedom?

Who's had a confession 'forced out of them'? Who's been executed?

See what I mean? Make things up and then complain when folks don't
accept your fantasy as reality.

I see, its a summer camp then? The reports on the prisoners
being blindfolded and kept in solitary confinement are false?

Glad to hear it.
--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com