Old May 28th 05, 02:46 PM
Matt Barrow

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:

I'd love it if Toyota built them instead of Cessna.

Even better would be Honda.

Ha, ha, ha ... that's funny. I had a new Honda once (84 Accord). Won't
make that mistake again.

1984 was, I believe, the first year that Honda led the JD Powers customer
satisfaction survey (which they then led for 18 years), so what were you
doing different?

I had an '86 Accord; put 109K miles on it in four years - brake pads at 54K,
new tires at 68K and oil changes. I've had two Hondas and three Acura's
since. The only reason I bought a 4-Runner is that Honda didn't have a SUV
(that wasn't a dressed up Isuzu Rodeo) at the time. The 4-Runner is a 2002,
has 65K miles and the only thing I've had done on it is oil changes. When
this one gets traded next year, it'll be replaced by a Pilot (no pun
intended).

When my wife & I car-shopped for her car last fall we thought about a Benz
or BMW, but the dealers were arrogant, and I was sorta ****ed at the
Germans, so we stayed with Acura and she got an RL. Too early to tell on
that one.