Old April 10th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WingMate

I've been looking at things called "electric columns" "struts" "electric
pilars". These are telescoping columns with an electric (12V) ball screw
jack inside made for adjusting the height of work tables.

They're just a bit more expensive than a hand cranked car jack but the
'cool' factor may be worth it for a wing dolly.

Bill Daniels

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
Why don't you build one? It isn't hard and mine does a great job
supporting
165 lb HP-14 wings.
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/Co...rier/LWT-3.htm

Wayne
HP-14 N990 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Larry,

Did you get more than one person willing to let one go? I'm looking,
too. I can't afford the Wing rigger or Udo's just now.

Mike