Old February 11th 15, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New Cobra trailer - - which top?

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 10:10:00 AM UTC-8, Tony wrote:
The only one I've seen with insulation was a very large custom built Cobra that was designed to fit a Slingsby Capstan. It now holds a Morelli M-200.. The insulation is at most 1/2" thick and was glued to the inside of the trailer top. I don't think I've seen insulation in any of the other Cobra's that I've pulled.

Forget Cobra's factory interior lights. I found them to be very "weak" at best.