Old May 7th 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

wbarwell schrieb:

Why can't you stay on topic?

Spammer and defamer Barwell, you will go on my website. You want to
have a page like Kruse, I heard.

Do you have any wishes as to what should go on my website about you,
redneck William Barwell? Don't be shy, post your rap sheet. I'll
consider your wishes.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb

Victoria (Tory) Christman was on drugs and also experimented with
heroin. If not for Scientology, she might have died. She now defames L.
Ron Hubbard, Scientology and Scientologists who salvaged her from her
destructive "lifestyle".
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ll/search.html

"I made my typical, totally evaluative decision without ANY real
facts."
Tory Christman, 27 Jun 2001, Message-ID: