Old November 30th 04, 09:06 PM
Dan Girellini

== Back To Flying Back_To_Flying writes:

He is in more danger of dying in a car crash on the way to the airport.
Driving is still the most dangerous activity we humans do.

Utter BS.

Ok, unlike you I have done some research on this then . Driving is the
leading cause of death for American drivers between 15 - 20 years of age.
Here is my source http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/041018-3.htm

I have also seen a few more reports concluding the same. So one could
conclude that driving is still much more dangerous than flying regardless
of age group. Do you have proof of the opposite? Then show me your source.

I don't think anyone disputes that GA flying isn't particularly dangerous to
those who don't participate in it.

yeesh.

dan.

--