Old August 26th 05, 03:26 PM
Matt Barrow

"George Patterson" wrote in message
news:4KwPe.4821$IG2.1902@trndny01...
Aluckyguess wrote:

I think the reason they let them in is they are funding our social

security
system with phony ID's. They pay in but will never collect.

The illegals around here don't pay into the Social Security system. They

don't
have those types of jobs.

There's also a bunch of people living near the US-Mexico border that collect
SS checks that never paid a dime into the system. They have a PO box in the
town on the US side of the border and check it once a month.

About ten years ago, I worked with a fellow who had immigrated from the old
USSR just a few months earlier. After a couple months he brought his mother
over and within a month she was drawing SS benefits since she was over 63 or
whatever. Yup...just weeks after hitting the US for the first time.

There's a neat trick practiced about coming to the US when 8 1/2 months
pregnant, then having your delivery here. Kid automatically becomes a US
citizen and Mom is entitled to all sorts of goodies.