Old August 2nd 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ET

Default Headset Choice

jad wrote in
:

Hi guys,

Im looking to buy a new headset but not sure which way to go..

The Flightcom Denali ANR's are looking good, but haven't heard much
about them!

The DRE 6500 looks great.. but I know very little of DRE, then I can
go for the David Clarks, which Im sure everyone will tell me to go
for!!

Any suggestions or experiences with any of the above ??

Jad

Get one of these: http://www.quiettechnologies.com/ then click on
"halo"

They, and there direct competition (clarity aloft and Lightspeed LS1)
offer a 30 day "free look". All of them are quieter then ANR & Cheeper
too. ($340)

--
-- ET :-)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams