Old August 29th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default CNN uses "special software" for KLEX simulation: Microsoft Flight Simulator

Actually, as a software architect myself, I find that PC simulators are
amazingly scientific and "special". Certainly not something that a
small team could do in a year.

-Robert

Mxsmanic wrote:
See

http://tinyurl.com/j3hy3

This "special software" bears an uncanny resemblance to the Microsoft
Flight Simulator that I played with last night. In fact, I tried the
very same thing on my PC last night that CNN is now using in its
highly scientific demonstration today. I didn't mention my experiment
to anyone because I figured people would criticize me for using MSFS,
but apparently CNN has no such qualms.