Old October 24th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
.Blueskies.

Default lancair crash scapoose, OR

"gatt" wrote in message ...
:: Don't know. Ironically, I can't find the story in any of the local news
: sources. They showed it on the 11 o'clock news last night, but that's the
: last I've heard of it. Everything forward of the firewall looked crushed
: and knocked 90 degrees to the side and the pilot looked like, well, he'd
: just narrowly survived a crash with his grandson on board.
:
:

not on the news cuz nobody died, doesn't fit the airplanes are not safe profile...