Old November 13th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Roy Smith

Default Will the new government have any effect on GA?

"Andrew Sarangan" wrote:
My voting decision was influenced in large part on which candidates
supported GA. I called each candidate's office and asked for their
views on GA and ATC privatization.

I'm amazed that you put GA at the top of your issues list. I don't know
where you fit into the political spectrum (nor do I really care), but
consider the following issues:

* Foreign policy
* Terrorism
* Economic policy
* Energy policy
* Abortion
* Environmental policy
* Education
* Health care

Would you have really voted for a candidate whose views on the above issues
were contrary to yours just because they supported GA?