Old April 1st 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_7_]

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (was Fetters)

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
"Tim" #__#@__.- wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

Gee Dennis, why does you IP address keep changing?

He also appears to have undergone a severe personality change. And a
geographic shift. One would almost think another person was posting under
his name, but we all know that no one would stoop to that and that has
never before happened on these newsgroups.

Yeah, the personality change is what tipped it for me, and was just trying
to save everyone a little grief.