Old November 1st 04, 01:15 PM
Jon Kraus

The "aircraft purchaser" part is all yours Jack... It's the "Student
Mooney Owner" that I am still presently using (and will be for a while I
suspect)... :-) Good luck!! A good partner is a great find... Let me
know if you have any questions...

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
Student Mooney Owner
M20J 4443H @ TYQ

Jack Allison wrote:
Hey Jon...one of the rental 172s I used to fly had a 430 in it. Wish I
could recall what the 2nd radio but am drawing a blank at the moment. I
never noticed a difference between the two and I've flown this
particular plane quite a bit on x-c flights where I was constantly using
both radios.

By the way, I've taken the first very small step on the ownership path.
I have a potential partner and we're just starting to kick around ideas
on co-ownership. Both of us are high and dry in terms of rental as our
FBO went down in flames over the past month. I just may have to borrow
the "student aircraft purchaser" part from your sig. line.