Old December 30th 20, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Knowledge????

Paul B wrote on 12/30/2020 12:03 AM:
On Wednesday, 30 December 2020 at 8:32:11 am UTC+10, John Sinclair wrote:
When I was a kid (80 years ago) the county health department would quarantine your house if somebody in there got the measles............yellow notice on the door and nobody went in or out!
Now days you can’t get half the nation to even put on a mask! Come on people, get with the program and help put this virus behind us!
JJ

Yes John, those were the days, they quarantined the sick.

Please allow me to be pedantic: even back then, the sick were isolated, and the exposed people
that had no symptoms were quarantined, just as they are today.