Old November 24th 03, 01:15 PM
Nathan Young

(Craig) wrote in message . com...
(Paul Tomblin) wrote in message ...
In a previous article, "Montblack" said:
Are used Light Twins not selling these days, or are they selling for
what some would consider "bargain" prices, or both?

Or has it become damn near impossible to find an insurance company that
will insure you in a light twin unless you have slightly more flying
experience than Bob Hoover?

IF the FAA's proposed AD on Cessna 300/400 series wings comes out as
it was proposed the last time I looked, it will definately drive those
aircraft sales into the pits. The proposed fix isn't too expensive
parts wise, but labor will be a killer. Their estimate for labor costs
is over $17,000, and I think that was per wing....

Is it the entire 3/400 series? Or just certain ones? Is their an
NPRM or similar we can reference?

-Nathan