Old October 9th 04, 06:48 PM
Peter Duniho

"Roger Long" wrote in message
.. .
#&*(^%$#!)+=- Microsoft.

With the budgets that world domination provides, you would think someone
would have figured out that putting the Send button under the Reply button
would lead to inadvertent blank replies.

Larry's well-known anti-Microsoft religious bias notwithstanding, I have no
idea what you're talking about. I use Outlook Express, and my "Send" button
is nowhere near my "Reply Group" button. They aren't even on the same
window.

Never had any trouble with viruses either.

"A poor carpenter always blames his tools".

With Windows 98, you could move the buttons around so that didn't happen
when you accidentally double clicked. Eliminating that option seems to
have been one of those "Innovations that users demand."

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. I can move, add, or remove
any or all of the buttons on all of the toolbars in Outlook Express. I
don't know why you can't, but whatever the reason, you can't blame it on
your tools. Sounds like user error to me.

Pete