Old April 18th 04, 04:20 PM
Kevin

S Green wrote:
"Doug Carter" wrote in message

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"Peter Gottlieb" wrote in message
v.net...

And the "conservatives" are different, how?

Conservatives object to excessive government spending,
especially when it is used to force social engineering.
Brian Riedl at the Heritage Foundation notes (quoted in part):

and the money being spent in Iraq is NOT social engineering then?

I am shocked to see we have liberal pilots. I thought the liberals were
to busy spending their money on enviro friendly cars, saving the whales,
protesting against the death penalty, pushing gun control, worshiping
Chappaquiddick Teddy, and supporting " Hanoi John".