Old November 19th 13, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Google Earth Problem?

I On Sunday, November 17, 2013 7:41:21 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have been a heavy user of Google Earth for several years. Recently I have a problem that I have spent several hours trying to correct. When I log on to Google Earth, I always start in view that does not allow me to zoom in. The view controls at the upper right side of the screen are there but do not function. The wheel on the mouse works, but as I zoom in I end up looking over the horizon at a very flat angle. I have even tried removing the Google Earth program and reinstalling the program. All these problems are on my computer at home. The office computer works normally. Does anyone know what is going wrong?

Bill Snead

6W

I checked my download file and the only google earth file I found is the one I used to reinstall In September 2013. I do not think it will help. Is there a way to contact Google for help?

Bill Snead
6W