Old December 20th 03, 10:21 PM
Kyler Laird

"Tom Sixkiller" writes:

I won't spoil the surprise, but if you placed your order for the new
assembly some time ago, look for a nice gift from Bose to arrive soon.

Darn it! Why do you get gifts from Bose while we just get coal?

(We sent my wife's headset for an upgrade and they just managed
to turn it into crap.)

Least they didn't turn it into coal.

Might as well have. At least we wouldn't have wasted money shipping
coal back to them two more times.

I've said a lot of nice things about Bose headsets to a lot of people,
so I feel really screwed by this.

I'm thinking I'll just loan them out to people who are considering
buying a Bose headset. That should kill some sales.

--kyler