Old October 16th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Vaughn Simon

Default Long term storage

"Denny" wrote in message
ps.com...
Leave it in your hangar... Pull the battery and put it in the parents
basement on a 'true' trickle charger - 12.8 volts trickle

Consider selling the battery for whatever you can get or giving it to a
good friend. I doubt that the battery you would have left after three years
will be worth the price of the trickle charger and three years of juice to power
it.

, check the
RV web stores for the real deal - taint cheap...

True enough. If anyone is interested, these people make my favorite float
charger: http://batterytender.com/default.php?cPath=11_2

I have been using their products for years with 100% success.

Vaughn