Old October 6th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Berry[_2_]

Default Barnaby Lecture

In article
,
John Cochrane wrote:

I had the honor of giving the Ralph S. Barnaby lecture at the fall
Board of Directors' meeting. The title is "The evolution of US contest
soaring," which I sort of talked about but couldn't resist adding an
editorial here and there. If you're really, really bored at the
office, you might enjoy the talk:

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/john...s/barnaby.html

John Cochrane

Excellent! I could maybe find a little something here and there to
quibble with, but your essay is overwhelmingly excellent.

The "Vision" section should be required reading for all.