Old March 30th 04, 02:11 AM
MRQB

Update!!! My diaphragm in the ASI has a leak BER and my TC is not worth
being serviced I am just going to get new replacements nice little $1,000
bill and a 1 week wait but at leased i will know what i have.

"MRQB" wrote in message
Well my bird spent 6 hours at the avionics/instrument shop today getting a
pito static & transponder encoder check now the results

Transponder/Encoder Working 100% To 20,000 feet
Altimeter Working 100% Well With in Specs To 14,000 feet did not go higher
then aircraft service ceiling
VSI Working 100%
Static System Pass
Pito System Fail Has Leak In System = Traced To Airspeed Indicator Leak on
Pito Side Needs Rebuilt Anyone know of a good place to a rebuild

have
done or a decent replacement?
Turn Coordinator Bad = Barings Making Noise Needs Rebuilt Anyone

know
of a good place to have a rebuild done or a decent replacement?
1 Vor Head OK
1 Vor Head W/ Glide Slope Bad = Localizer Works Great, Vor Is Off 8

Degrees,
Glide Slope don't go to full deflection Non serviceable needs replaced.

Other than my first bill in owning was a fun exciting day in the shop they
were very friendly and explained everything that they were doing and

answerd
all my questions i really learned how all the insturments work kinda cool

if
i decide to replace instrad of rebuild ill have some that i can take apart
and play with.