Old September 27th 07, 12:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default learning to crop images.....

Here ya go, the whole plane.
Yes, it's a dream location. We had a gaggle of F/A-18s fly through here
yesterday on their way back to Miramar from the ranges down near Key West.
I didn't even get out the camera, just watched them do the Navy break and
then scream over the house, one by one, on the way to runway 07R. We are
hoping that a full operational squadron gets assigned here soon. Rumor is
they might go to Saufley Field which is just a short ride from here. We'll
just have to wait and see what happens, Tom

"Jim Morris" wrote in message

"Tom Callahan" wrote in message

If you want to post the entire photograph Tom, I have more than enough
bandwidth. You live in a dream location for those of us who like military
aircraft and the Blues.
Thanks for your postings. I really like them.

Jim Morris

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5615 solo with vapor.jpg