Old September 27th 07, 08:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default learning to crop images..... - 1 attachment

The attachment didn't open for me. It was just code.

People here seem to think that because Cecil Field won't reopen due to
encroachment and the way the land/buildings have been taken over by industry
that Pensacola has a chance on getting an air wing from Oceana. They say
Saufley Field can be upgraded. It would bring people and money to the
community. The politicians and chamber of commerce are in favor of it. Of
course it depends on politicians and not common logic or availability of
airspace and an airfield that can be improved upon. We'll just have to wait
and see what happens.