Old May 30th 04, 08:07 PM
Paul J. Adam

In message , cain_uk
writes
America's army sucks.

Are these the US Americans, the Canadian Americans, the Mexican
Americans, the Venezuelan Americans, the Costa Rican Americans... (the
Americas are two large continents, if you hadn't noticed)

They have no idea how to fight a war. I mean dropping bombs from a
B-52 at 30,000 feet isn't war, its called a western.

No, it's frequently called "efficient economy of force" these days.

Their a bunch of
cowboys. And now we here about the disgusting behavior of American's
torturing Iraqi prisoners.

For real soldiers, look other the other side of the Alantic, Britian.

I can't find an "Alantic" (is it a river? an ocean? a road?) or a
"Britian" in my world atlas, thanks.

And while I'll differ in detail about some aspects of US TTPs, the big
picture is a capable and deadly force: and if you want to criticise
their operational skills, learning to read, write and spell would be a
good start.

1.5/10 on the trollometer: Must Try Harder, See Me After Class.

--
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
Julius Caesar I:2