Old December 25th 19, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default FAI ratifies records of illegal flights.

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 10:02:52 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Are we talking about a few seconds, here?
I flew the longest legal triangle out of Minden, a few years back. At my first turn (Mine near Owens Lake), was on the line of the correct observation zone, centered on Austin, Nv. State records keeper would not accept my record 1000K flight..............are line’es in, or are line’es out???
Lord save us from the nitpickers!
JJ

So 19:43:59 is fine, you get the record, but 19:44:00 and you are an illegal charlatan? Please, we have bigger fish to fry.

Tom