Old August 18th 05, 08:22 AM
AFSax

Default Phoebus B

I am fairly new to soaring. I'm an American airplane pilot who just
got his Glider PPL in Germany, where I'm living. I'll be coming back
to the states next summer and am looking at possibly buying a Phoebus B
to fly for the rest of the time I'm here, as well as bring back to the
states with me. The airplane is in good condition, good finish,
structural, no damage. All AD's have been complied with. Can anybody
give their advice on this aircraft? There are a couple C models around
the club I fly at, but no B models. All the 17m C model owners like
their planes.

Adam