Old November 13th 05, 11:47 PM
Jeff Runciman

Default L33 Solo

Hi Fellow Pilots,

My name is Jeff Runciman and I am a new sailplane pilot.
I probably have a couple of more hours left before
I get my licence. I currently have 135 hours powered,
35 hours ultralite, and about 450 hours of hang gliding
time. I am current in all except the ultralight. I
am looking at purchasing an L33 Solo. I am looking
for advise good and bad about the glider. I am also
looking for input on a first glider. I have about 24,000
to spend but need a trailer and one/two man rigging
gear. I don't need big time glide or performance but
would like a decent glide polar.

Any help would be apprciated.

Jeff