Old January 10th 20, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

Default 6'7" and looking for a glider

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 12:26:17 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Rob,

You're welcome to sit in my LS-4 this weekend to see how it fits if you'd like. I know Erik Saxon posted his LS-4a for sale here the other day and they're a fantastic first ship and are quite comfortable also. If you fit, that might be a very good consideration.

I really enjoyed my Standard Cirrus and am surprised you didn't fit. I'd second Tony's recommendation that we try it again just to be sure. We'll find a good bird that'll fit your shape and budget!

I'm in Norman Oklahoma, I have a standard cirrus and a mosquito, both at Hinton Oklahoma, If you want to sit in them, I fly the Standard with a 3 inch back Strong chute and a 2 inch pad, I'm 6 2, 130.
Scott