Old August 14th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Frank Stutzman

Default Smoke system using used propane torch bottle?

Scott wrote:
I seem to recall a relatively simple smoke system that used a propane
torch bottle to hold the smoke oil and I believe it was pressurized with
air to eliminate the need for a pump. I realize it would only be good
for short bursts, but that is exactly the application I need. Any
reference to the article appreciated...

Don't know about a propane bottle, but there was somebody years ago on
the Pietenpol list who had a smoke system based on one of those hand
pumped insecticde garden sprayers. Seemed to work good for him.

Yah, I know a smoke system on a Pietenpol...

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"