Old August 3rd 18, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BruceGreeff

Default Kawa leading.....again.

On 2018/08/02 22:20, RobKol wrote:
On Thursday, 2 August 2018 07:58:33 UTC-7, waremark wrote:
Kawa flew an Arcus in Russia. He gave a talk at our club about that exciting trip. I wonder how he comes to be in a 32 this time.

Mr. Matkowski, the other ASG-32 "MD" crew member is Schleicher dealer. The choice is obvious.

And I think it supports my thesis that the pilot makes the difference.
The top manufacturers attract the top pilots, but the gliders are so
close in performance overall - I doubt equipment is the decisive factor
in most recent contests.
Dr Kawa will be hard to beat in anything remotely competitive...