Old December 30th 03, 09:59 AM
Skyking

"Charles Talleyrand" wrote in message ...
I've always dreamed about buying a Citation or even a Malibu (after winning the lottery, of course). However it's obvious to me
that I'll fly around 100 hours a year, and not much more. I doubt I can stay a competent pilot flying a Citation solo for only 100
hours a year (I have no actual knowledge, just doubt).

What's a good cross-country plane that safe for a 100 hour/year pilot? I'm hoping for something faster and more exciting than a
C-182.

-Curious
-C.M.Talleyrand

A C-182 would probably be a good choice but go with a normal
aspirated model. It will serve you well and hold it's value.

Remember the plane is no safer than the pilot behind the controls.

Happy New Year,

Skyking