Old November 6th 15, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark628CA

Default Oxygen regulators, medical type

OK, Moshe, apparently you aren't reading this. You are still in the dark about what I am saying. ALL Regulators have a flow restrictor. That is what they do. (Got it?) SOME regulators do not prevent the pressure from building up on the low pressure side. SOME have a diaphragm that keeps the pressure on the low side from equaling the high side pressure if the flow is shut off completely. These are designed for aviation. Medical regulators are not designed for aviation. You are planning to use this in aviation. Use a regulator and system designed for aviation. Can I be any more clear?