Old August 8th 19, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Ventus rigging advice, please?

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 9:09:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 9:47:38 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
A clean set of pins and some lube goes a long way in rigging......period......

+1 for my Ventus B. I spent a year or two trying to figure out why, with all things to the best of my knowledge the same, sometimes the wings would protest and sometimes not. Fresh lube each rigging has provided the answer.

....and you simultaneously figured out how to align the wings to the fuse. Don't believe me? Misalign the wings and see if they still go on. Alignment is the key (I have had no problem assembling gliders w/o ANY lube)...