Old October 11th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default My wife getting scared

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:00:08 -0000, Jim Logajan
wrote in :

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Interesting also to me as a VERY amateur Psychologist (Flight Instructor
you know :-) is the fact that even though a forum like this one can be
totally aware that it's being "had", the threads involving this person
and those like him are some of the longest if not THE longest threads to
be found on said forums.
I find this truly a fascinating aspect of Usenet.

I think this demotivator says it best about how this happens:

http://despair.com/ir.html

But then there are all these, relevant in some way (I think) to Usenet:

http://despair.com/dysfunction.html
http://despair.com/noname13.html
http://despair.com/idiocy.html
http://despair.com/cluelessness.html
http://despair.com/compromise.html
http://despair.com/connot.html
http://despair.com/humiliation.html
http://despair.com/potential.html
http://despair.com/stup24x30pri.html

Thank you for those humorous and insightful thoughts. Most
appreciated.