Old March 12th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601XL Builder

Default annual interruptus

Matt Barrow wrote:

That's a fabricated world. So, again, your answer to my second
question? (Recall the basis of tax monies).

Sure it is a fabricated world but it is the world we live in.

And I understand that you don't feel it is the proper roll of government.
But government is supposed to derive its' power from the people. If the
people not only wants but expects the government to do this type thing that
doesn't make them whores. It makes them consumers of a service.