Old August 8th 03, 02:05 AM
ZZBunker

(The Revolution Will Not Be Televised) wrote in message ...
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:45:42 -0700, Mary Shafer
wrote:

Much like the United States then. When do you intend to end the
military occupation of Nebraska? I mean, really: it's not as if you
have a use for the place.

The plans for the colonization of America were directly taken from the
contemporaneous plans for colonizing Ireland.

So, much like the United States, then?

No, nothing like the US.
Since not long after the French and got here, we had to tell
them that we had no plans whatsoever for colonizing *America*.
The British can have their Canadian and South Pole wastelands.
The Spanish can have their Andean wasteland.
The French can have Los Angelos, since only
a Frenchman would want Los Angelos.