Old August 27th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jack Allison[_1_]

Default Nice GA piece done by our local TV station

Cecil Chapman wrote:
Yeah, took a peek at the Mercury News this morning and everything was
correct, including listing the correct plane type.

Except (and I doubt I'm going out on a limb here) for the "landed upside
down" part. Flipped over after landing, ok. Landing upside down?
Hmmm, I doubt it. Sounds like the typical reporter not quite knowing
what they're talking about.

Glad to hear that pilot and passenger walked away. Too bad for the plane.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado