Old April 16th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Darrel Toepfer

Default Real or smoke from XM and AvMap

Longworth wrote:

I heard about this bushnell onix400cr over a year ago but did not
come across any user reviews until recently. Both users gave the
lowest rating of one star and would not recommend it to a friend -
maybe they would give recommendations to an enemy ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/5p24k8

I would not mind paying the same price range for the Garmin 396/496
for GPS units with 5" or 7" displays. I hope to see reviews of the
avmap xm in a very near future.

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/bu...0-unboxed.html

Read down towards the bottom (28 comments total) about resolving the
subscription issues. One said that Garmin made the unit for Bushnell. I'd
like to see Garmin match the XM pricing...