Old June 2nd 18, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Longley

Default ADSB out in tow planes

I am not that worried about the glider on tow. They can turn their FLARM down or off.

The ideal installation on a tow plane would be a PowerFLARM brick with external antennas. It doesn’t look like there’s any way to display FLARM on an iPad so there would need to be a simple to use display mounted on the glare shield. I was just looking at the FLARM website and didn’t see a lot of options. How is FLARM normally displayed in a glider. (My glider doesn’t have it)