Old March 28th 05, 05:41 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote

The sun was warm, the
winds were light, the music was playing... It just doesn't get any better
than this.

I don't know about you guys, but I simply can't imagine a better way to
spend Easter Sunday. Can you?

Curses, for reminding me that somewhere, there was better weather than
drizzle to moderate rain, ALL DAY LONG!!!

It looks like there might be one sunny day in the next seven days that are
left in my Easter break. There is a low pressure sitting and spinning,
sitting and spinning.

There are buds popping open, everywhere. A bright note, compared to your
spots of snow, cold weather, and severe weather that is sure to return to
your fair city! ;-)
--
Jim in NC