Old July 18th 18, 02:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Dream Panel

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 1:30:31 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Warning related to the comment below. The VT-01 is NOT capable of either SIL-1 or SIL-3 ADSB Out so for USA this is not going to be a solution if you want ADSB out.

“..Sounds good, except I would go with the Air Avionics ACD (Air Control Display), paired with the KRT2 and VT-01 Mode S transponder (saves 1 panel cutout)...”

I'd want a Trig transponder (not compatible with the Air Avionics ADC) + TN72 and not KRT2 radio again so to save one panel hole I would use an Air Avionic ADC Altimeter and pair it with a Becker radio. Otherwise, 9070 Power Flarm version + V8, compass (obligatory for motorised glider), Borgelt B40 back-up vario, Winter mini ASI (I don't care that they are less accurate than 80mm). Not sure whether I'd fit a separate Flarm display as currently I display all Flarm info on the LX9000 main display and it works fine