Old July 18th 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Dream Panel

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:02:53 PM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
As you may already know, I am ordering a new ASH31Mi. I am in the process of coming up with the panel layout and instrument selection. I would love to here from other pilots what they consider to be their dream panel (cost is not an issue).
Tom

Personally I'd want a dedicated traffic display to avoid cluttering up my moving map, and I'd choose adsb-in traffic, not flarm. I've never been able to find out if flarm displays can display adsb-traffic.

About a compass requirement: 91.205 does list required instruments for powered civil aircraft, but there are no requirements (other than whatever the POH requires) for gliders, and motorgliders are gliders.