Old September 13th 05, 12:53 AM
Dennis Fetters

Flyingmonk wrote:

For those of us that lost a friend in your deathtrap, seeing/hearing
your name makes our blood boil. You have a F'in nice day.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Grow up Bryan. If you used just 1/4 of your brain and properly educated
yourself on the matter, you wouldn't have made such an untrue and vulgar
statement. You are welcome to offer any real proof that backs up your
statement. If you could, you would be the first.

On the other hand, I have always provided documentation for any of my
statements or defenses. Have the common decency to show your evidence
before trying to convicting someone. It looks better.

Dennis Fetters